To be eligible for membership in NARI-BIE, applicants must have a minimum of one year in business; applicants must conduct their business in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics; and agree to comply with the NARI-BIE By-Laws. Applicant businesses must carry general liability insurance and, where applicable, worker’s compensation insurance. Insurance certificates must accompany the application.
Applicants must conduct business in an ethical manner and in compliance with all rules and regulations of applicable local, regional, state, and federal governing bodies. Members hold NARI-BIE harmless of any failure in said capacities. Chapter membership is provisional according to and subject to approval of the NARI-BIE Board of Directors and its membership.
Download and print our NARI-BIE Application
Download and read the NARI-BIE By-Laws
Read and print our Code of Ethics
- Marketing… We showcase your work.
- Advertising… We provide exposure for your business.
- Events… We help you reach your audience creatively.
- Networking Opportunities… We help drive business to our members.
- Business Education… We help you sell.
Click here to learn more!