About the NARI-BIE
Founded in 1952, the Building Industries Exchange is a non-profit association dedicated to promoting integrity in and providing service to the local building trades.
NARI-BIE staff and officials include:
- Thomas L. Zeigler, Thomas L. Zeigler, P.E., Inc., President, Board of Directors
- John M. O’Boyle, J.O.B. Design & Construction Inc., President-Elect, Board of Directors
- Dave Czarnecki, CzarStar Security, Secretary, Board of Directors
- Len Gieseler, Evans, Hauseman, & Richard, Inc., Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Dennis D. Gehman, Gehman Custom Remodeling, Board of Directors
- Steven J. Oehlert, Oehlert Bros., Inc., Board of Directors
- Stephen H. Kalis, Esq., Fox Rothschild, LLP, Solicitor
- Eileen V. Gilbert, Director of Operations
The mission of the Building Industries Exchange of Pottstown and Vicinity, Inc., is to promote integrity and ethics within the local construction industry and its supporting industries; to provide a professional network for Member businesses, creating opportunities for growth and development; and to operate as a referral source for its Membership and the general public.